Living...Laughing...and Loving Life

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break 4

Hey Everyone,

So, I realize that it is 2 weeks after Spring Break has ended, but I just realized that I never finished my Spring Break blogging. So, here is the rest of the photo evidence from my great Iowa vacation. :)

After being at the Capitol on Tuesday, Sam and I spent the evening in Des Moines. We went to the Science Museum. We had a lot of fun playing with all the different exhibits. Here are some pictures from our escapades!

Enjoying our IMAX movie!

Sam using his engineering skills to build a rocket. He tried hard, but mine still won! :)

Sam and I in one of the exhibits.

We were testing speeds of tennis balls on the ramps.

I loved the Science Museum!

There, now I feel much better now that my blogging of Spring Break is complete. I just couldn't leave you all hanging. ;) Have a wonderful day!
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home