Living...Laughing...and Loving Life

Monday, January 10, 2011

Life...

Hi Everyone,

I am so embarrassed to look back and see the date of my last post. Last summer? Really? Completely unacceptable...yet somehow it happened.

So what has happened since May?

1) Sam and I got engaged! See last post for details. :-)
2) I got settled into my new apartment in Rock Valley.
3) I started teaching at Inwood Christian School. Sam started his senior year at Dordt College.
4) I helped coached the fall season of soccer at Inwood.
5) I successfully led my students on two field trips.
6) We have been planning our wedding and it's going great!
7) I made it through my first set of report cards and parent teacher conferences.
8) I spent much of my free time at Dordt, and stayed over the weekends thanks to my wonderful old roommates who let me crash in their apartment!
9) I have made it through my first semester of teaching.
10) Sam has successfully completed his first semester of his senior year. He is surviving senior design as well!
11) We celebrated Christmas and New Years with Sam's family in Sully.

And much more has happened, but at least that was a good overview. Now Sam goes back to school for the second semester tomorrow and I'm currently enjoying a snow day. We started school on January 3, and we have Iowa Tests of Basic Skills this week. Sam and I continue planning the wedding and enjoying our time being engaged. We are looking forward to some fun activities this winter, but are eagerly looking forward to June!!

We hope that you all are doing well. Hopefully this blog will stay more up to date in the future.

Love,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home