Life at the Zoo
Hi Everyone,
I hope that you are all enjoying summer (I can officially say that now that my family is on summer break too!). It hasn't felt like summer here yet, because it's been in the 60s and rainy. It makes me miss home, where it is dry and hot. But other than the dreary weather like at Dordt has been good. A big group of us play ultimate frisbee every Wednesday night, Sam and I are still working on our garden (everything is growing beautifully), and work has been good too.
Last weekend, to celebrate Sarah's (Sam's sister) graduation, we met the Fopma's in Omaha. We stayed in a hotel for two nights and spent Saturday at the Omaha zoo. It was a wonderful way to spend a weekend, it was like a mini-vacation! We also went to Applebees for dinner and did some swimming in the hotel pool.
Here are some pictures from the zoo. It was a perfect day to be outside, and thanks to sunscreen I didn't even get burned! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home