Living...Laughing...and Loving Life

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Prayer Request...

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you all are doing well. Back-to-school time seems to be here (it's hard to believe!). Dordt starts a week from Wednesday. Summer has been so amazing, I really believe that staying at Dordt was the best idea for this summer. I have learned a lot and grown a lot.

Just in case anyone forgot, I spent this summer as the student WOW coordinator. WOW is the Week of Welcome/Freshmen Orientation for Dordt. The events start on Monday, and I am feeling more nervous than I expected. I could hardly sleep last night.

I feel prepared, but it's such a big task. If you get a chance, would you send up a few prayers for WOW Week? Let me not be nervous, let everything that's planned go well, give us (my boss, my staff, and I) be flexible to deal with things that may not go as planned, and let this freshmen class really feel welcomed and excited about their first year at Dordt.

Thanks everyone.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home