Living...Laughing...and Loving Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hockey and a Special Anniversary

Hi Everyone,

Wow, has October been a crazy month! Things have been really busy, but we've had a lot of fun too. Our weekends have been full of fun activities. During the week, I've been doing a lot of projects, especially working on preparing things for student teaching. I don't have a placement yet, but I have finished my resume and personal statement. Now I just need a placement! :-)

Two weeks ago, Sam and I had a hockey filled weekend. The Dordt Blades had their first home game, and it was awesome. We beat the Northwestern Health Services team. Sam and I really love going to the hockey games, and I was so excited for the start of the season. Below is a picture of the start of the season:


On Saturday, Interstates Engineering Company had a fall party. We all got to go out to Sioux Falls for dinner and then a hockey game. The food was awesome, and it was fun to hang out with Sam's coworkers. The Sioux Falls Stampede game was also a lot of fun. It was different to watch a higher level of hockey. The Stampede lost, but it was still fun to watch.




This past weekend was Sam and my two year anniversary, and we got to celebrate together. We started celebrating by going to the Dordt play, the Caucasiun Chalk Circle. After that, we went to Sioux City to continue our date. We did some shopping and then went to Red Robin. It was so fun to get away together to celebrate. I feel so blessed that we have been together for 2 years. What a great day, I felt so special.

I hope your October was as good as mine!
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home